Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Summer Concerts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Summer Concerts

    Anybody headed to any good shows this year?
    I myself, my venture down next week to see Crossfade in Knoxville. I'm going to go see the Warped Tour Twice in St. Louis, and either Charlotte or Cincy.
    Sounds of the Underground 2005 in Winston-Salem, NC looks to be good this year also.

    Thought about going tomorrow night to see Chevelle again, but dunno if I'm up for the drive down to Blue Cats.

    And if anybody is up for a concert this year, pm me... i'll take anybody to any show I go too....

    and did anybody get their Rodney Carrington tickets yet? I got some 3rd row from the stage..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Summer Concerts

    The Sounds From the Underground tour in WS is one that I'm probably going to. The bands are listed below. I'm also going to see Clutch on May 7th in Asheville. That'll put me at well over 30 Clutch shows. WOO HOO!!!


    - CLUTCH
    - POISON THE WELL
    - OPETH
    - FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES
    - UNEARTH
    - NORMA JEAN
    - EVERY TIME I DIE
    - CHIMAIRA
    - THROWDOWN
    - STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
    - HIGH ON FIRE
    - MADBALL
    - TERROR
    - A LIFE ONCE LOST
    - ALL THAT REMAINS
    - DEVIL DRIVER
    - THE RED CHORD
    FULL BLOWN CHAOS
    - F.B.T.M.O.F.

    with VERY SPECIAL GUESTS
    - GWAR


    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Summer Concerts

    I'm seeing Jack Johnson probably in September in Knoxville. That's the only one I've got planned so far.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Summer Concerts

    Well, Im going to see NINE INCH NAILS May 20th, Hopefully see theUSED again like I have the past two summers, umm..Id like to get to see Dave Matthews, but if it works out Ill be goin to Yankee stadium this summer and wont have to much extra cash for summer concerts other then local spots, I would enjoy also a Dido concert maybe, another Pearl Jam show would be pretty boss too.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Summer Concerts

    man, if you're going to warped tour..you might need a buddy to go with ya ya know..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Summer Concerts

    if u wanna go 2 the warped tour with me, you are more than welcome. I'm sure my cousin Garrett and brother aaron will be going.
    Just let me know something...

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Summer Concerts

    I went to the warped tour two summers ago, saw AFI, theUSED, Rancid, facetoface, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, a bunch of ole bands.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Summer Concerts

    Who you going to see the Yanks play?
    "Why so serious?"

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Summer Concerts

    Mid July would be nice, although we have kicked the idea of goin to Baltimore and Washington around too.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Summer Concerts

    i'll go man, as long as you don't care...
    haven't talked to garrett in a while man, what's he up to??...
    but just lemme know when ya'll are going and i'll go man
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •